Do you or your organization need/want a dynamic speaker and workshop leader ?
Dr. Richman is available for talks, presentations, and workshops for your group, workplace, function, or organization.
Dr. Richman has provided talks on the following topics:
- Natural therapies/approach for ADHD
- Emotion Focused Therapy [EFT] for Couples and Families
- Experiential and process-based psychotherapy
- How to improve your relationships
- Astrology and relationships
- Your iris patterns and you [introduction to the Rayid method]
Dr. Richman has given workshops on:
- Conscious Parenting
- Experiential Psychotherapy
- Natural Therapies for ADHD – Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Ethical Issues for Psychologists and mental health practitioners
Coping With Your ADHD/ADD Child:
An Integrative Approach
Presented by Rafael Richman, PhD, Psychologist
Reluctant and concerned to medicate your child?
Confused by the claims for alternative treatments and remedies?
Longing for accurate information & effective help for your child?
These talks may be for you.
Dr. Richman will introduce his integrative approach as a way to better help children, parents, families, and adults to cope with “ADHD” or “ADD”. Particular emphasis will be placed on dealing with the real-world reality where the family and parents express concerns about traditional interventions, but have difficulty investing the time, money, and effort necessary for alternative approaches.
The integrative approach allows for the practitioner and the client to incorporate the most effective components of traditional [medication, behavior therapy] and non-traditional [complementary medicine, conscious parenting] methods.
In this two-part talk Dr. Richman will discuss his two-track framework to working with “ADHD”/”ADD”. Dr. Richman will speak about the notion of rebalancing the person on all levels – physical, emotional, and interpersonal, social, and environmental. A primary goal is to be comprehensive and thorough with regard to assessment and treatment.
Where: AACI Jerusalem, Israel; Dr. Max & Gianna Glassman Center